Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Life is Crazy...and our house is no longer a home


Well as I previously mentioned Ryan has signed with the Air Force...but here is the latest update! It is looking like he will be going to Boot Camp the end of June...which means he will be here for his birthday and our Anniversary! Which I am happy about! He is going to be a Loadmaster which apparently is a really good job and one that is hard to get. We are pretty excited about it. After Boot Camp he will go to the tech school for his training which we aren't sure where that will be yet. The plan is for him to finish his bachelors which he only has a few semesters left on. Then he will apply to become an officer which he needs to be to become a Pilot. So we are at the beginning of a long and exciting journey. Being the type of person I am I like to be prepared, organized and to do everything in an orderly manner. So we decided to move things into my parents garage in steps. Well yesterday was my day off and I went wild. I took down all of our decorations and pictures and anything and everything except the essentials. It has finally made it feel real though that we will be moving again in a few months..maybe I got a little too overzelous though...Here are some pictures of the current state of our house..Nothing on the walls and boxes.

2 comments:

The Yardleys said...

Exciting, crazy and nerve racking! I'm excited for you! I can't wait to see you guys again too! It's sooner then we usually see each other and we get to meet a half cousin! Yeah, Rex will be one next week. It's kinda crazy. See u soon! Lov ya!

Myldy said...

Ahhh the military life! Although its been many many many years it's definitely an experience. I loved the commissary...great prices! well they were then. LOL