Monday, June 29, 2009

Life has been busy...long post, lots of pictures

Bee's Game!
Air Show at Hill AFB
Street Performers in San Fran
Winchester Mansion in San Jose
Air Museum in California
In an airplane at the Air Museum

The Family on the lake
Ryan and Kyle being buff on our hike
After Ryan's mock swear in at the Bees game
Ryan's mustache I gave him

Well life has been all over the place the last few months. It feels like time has flown and I dont know where it has gone. We have gone to a ton of bees games and gone to the air show and gone to San Francisco, and tried to spend as much quality time as possible together. We have had a lot of fun but are now down to the business!! Ryan left today for Basic Training, he is officially an Airman in the Air Force. I am so proud of him but the next few months are gonna suck!!!!! I know he is gonna do an awesome job and I'm gonna keep as busy as possible. Luckily I have so many amazing family members and friends that I know are gonna be here for me in the hard times. I am going to school at the forum and getting my master esthetics. Also I am gonna be working and trying not to go nuts!! I am so grateful for Ryan and the sacrifice he is making not only for me but for our Country. Here's hoping the next few months fly by.

3 comments:

Amanda said...

Wow, definitely try to keep busy these next couple months! If you do, I'm sure they will fly by. Good luck! You look great, Tiff!

Eric and Suzanne said...

Oh darling! I cry for you! I truly hope it does fly by. You are such a strong person and I know that you will make it through this, but do try to keep busy, and take it one day at a time. I am here for you if you need anything at all, please let me know if I can help! Stay strong.

Myldy said...

You 2 will be together in nothing flat! With your school and his time will fly. I remember basic training....hmm 1972 I think...wonder if things have changed
Glad you have family and friends!