Thursday, March 4, 2010

It's A....

Girl!!! We found out today that it is a she. We are really excited, but it is really weird. The whole pregnancy thus far hasn't seemed too real at all, minus my growing gut...But today seeing her moving around and finding out she is a she has made reality set in a little more. It's still weird to think that in 4 months we will be responsible for this little girl but we are so excited. My only fear is that she is gonna be a big brat...the odds are stacked against her with me as her mom and with Ryan as the dad. I was a HUGE brat growing up and can still be at times, and Ryan has a hard time telling me no so I can only imagine how much worse he will be with her...We have picked out a name already...Embree Wynell Bench. We love the name Embree and Wynell is my Mom's first name, and also a family name. Which we love the idea of passing on a family name to each kid. So four more months and she will be here. It is nice to know now so we can do some planning and get things going!

3 comments:

Karly Michelsen said...

That name is so pretty I love it, congrats again!

April and Jason said...

Love the name!!!!! Congrats! She will have fun with all her little girl cousins!

Amanda said...

Very pretty name! Congrats on having a girl! So fun!!