Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Thinking about baby






As my belly has gotten bigger and as things are falling into place for the next few months I have been thinking a lot about our little girls arrival. I have no clue if I will be as good as a mom as I hope but I sure have been thinking about it a lot. I feel lucky to have Ryan by my side and that we will be going through this together. I know he is gonna be such a good dad even though our kids will be spoiled rotten.I am truly grateful for the way we both were raised. That we come from homes that are very different and very much the same. I am grateful that we have had many conversations about how we want to raise our kids and what we expect from each other as parents. It is crazy to think about how much our lives will change in the next few months. We are very excited but are sure we have no clue of what exactly to expect. We are excited to see what traits she gets from each of us and what her personality will be like. There are a lot of uncertainties but we do know she will be well loved and that she will have a ton of wonderful people in her life. It is crazy how life turns out and where it takes us. We are very luck to be so blessed. We can't wait to see what life in Washington brings us and everything else that is ahead and uncertain.

3 comments:

Heathsyl said...

Oh my Tiff you are so freakin cute!! I love these pic's! your little belly! Love you!

The Gordons said...

look at that baby growing!! i'm in love with your belly! i can't wait til she gets her so i can smother her in my bosom and give her tons of kisses!

The Fullers said...

Tiff your belly is soooo stinkin CUTE!